Sunday, January 27, 2013

The one with the fake Marty McFly.

What a boring Sunday! Almost made me wish a I a bad date scheduled. While, I was painting my toenails in bright pink, a particularly bad date came back to my mind. Argh. Just the thought of that guy makes me want to pull a Gandhi and become a celibate -forever-. Since I know you are all dying to know the story -yeah, right...-, I'll tell you!

Teddy was a waiter/musician/model/singer/everything else in the book. I met him at an 80's themed party -I know, I know...- He was dressed as Micheal J. Fox alias Marty McFly and I was the only girl who knew who Marty McFly was. It was a perfect match. We even made out when he walked me to my cab. I could tell he had smoke a couple of cigarettes, but I didn't mind. Maybe, because I was -a little- intoxicated. Anyway, after-make out, he asked for my number and said he was going to text me. -Texts...I hate texters with their; gtg, lmafo, lol (over-used of the lol), aamof, acgaf and shit.- I was flushed, so I said something like; 'kay.

The next day, he did text me. Asking if I wanted to grab drinks with him. Yeah, of course, I wrote back -in perfect English, lol!-

We met at this little pub. While the place was charming, Teddy definitely wasn't. He arrived on a big -and quite vulgar and flashy- motorcycle. I didn't immediately recognized him or neither did I wanted to, but when he called out my name, I had no choice anymore. He wasn't the dashing man I remembered. He was wearing a sleeveless white shirt and a pair of -really- baggy jeans. The kind teenagers wore back when I was in High School. Unfortunately, I wasn't looking to date a sixteen year old boy.

As he got closer, I couldn't help but noticed  that he went to the tanning salon or used some sort of spray tan thing. He had way too much gel in his hair. Yes, I was out with a Jershey Shore wannabe. Now, the Shore is a good mindless entertainment but I never wanted to bang Mike "The Situation". It's just not into my type of guy. Anyway, he sits down.

Immediately, I noticed that he was wearing two watches. Naively, I asked;
"So, hum, why the two watches?"
"It's just cool.", he said, looking as hurt as if I killed his bunny in the manner Alex did in Fatal Attraction.

After we ordered our drinks. He asked me what I thought of his bike. I simply answered that I didn't know much about them, nor did I think anything specific about the subject. He didn't seem pleased with my answer. He pretty much shut down after that, except to said;
"Just so you know; I won't pay for your drink."
"That's okay.", I responded, not caring since I wasn't into him at all.
"I just don't think that's something women should expect. They work, they can afford a seven dollar drink as much as I can.", he closed, looking pretty happy with himself.

Needless to say that I never saw him ever again. He did drunk dial me at three am once. I didn't pick up, of course. I supposed he needed some working girl to pay for his seven dollar drink or he was looking for a hook up. Argh, to think I kissed that jerk. I was able to forgive myself for that. After all, he did fool me into thinking that he was a Marty McFly when he was a DJ Pauly D meets 50 cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment