Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The one with OKCupid.

So I signed up for OKCupid. Wow. What an interesting website! -Sarcasm!- Not that I don't find dating websites useful, but I'm not sure about OKCupid. What do you guys think, is it just a "hook up" kind of website?



Yes, it is free. Yes, there is a lot of members. Yes, with a pretty good picture, you can have lots of messages. Unfortunately, that only lasts the first week after you sign up. After that, you are old news. Yes, there is a massive amounts of creeps, but which site doesn't?! The Quick Match option would be interesting of you wouldn't have to pay to access it. No, I'm not going to try the Crazy Blind Date option. Dating someone from the internet -even if you set up the date yourself-, is already a crazy blind date. I mean, that scares me enough as it is. As a matter of fact, any date is scary.

Moving on, OkCupid is a notch over Plenty-of-Fish. Plus, I bet everyone appreciate the "Drugs -yes, -no, -never" question in the profile. Finally, we'll know straight up if we are about to date a druggie. -Nobody lies on their online dating profile, right?-

I'll tell you what happens on the OkCupid land later.

No comments:

Post a Comment